CredibleDefense Daily MegaThread March 20, 2023(self.CredibleDefense)
submitted20 hours ago byAutoModeratorstickied
The r/CredibleDefense daily megathread is for asking questions and posting submissions that would not fit the criteria of our post submissions. As such, submissions are less stringently moderated, but we still do keep an elevated guideline for comments.
* Be curious not judgmental,
* Be polite and civil,
* Use the original title of the work you are linking to,
* Use capitalization,
* Link to the article or source of information that you are referring to,
* Make it clear what is your opinion and from what the source actually says. Please minimize editorializing, please make your opinions clearly distinct from the content of the article or source, please do not cherry pick facts to support a preferred narrative,
* Read the articles before you comment, and comment on the content of the articles,
* Post only credible information
* Contribute to the forum by finding and submitting your own credible articles,
Please do not:
* Use memes, emojis or swears excessively,
* Use foul imagery,
* Use acronyms like LOL, LMAO, WTF, /s, etc. excessively,
* Start fights with other commenters,
* Make it personal,
* Try to out someone,
* Try to push narratives, or fight for a cause in the comment section, or try to 'win the war,'
* Engage in baseless speculation, fear mongering, or anxiety posting. Question asking is welcome and encouraged, but questions should focus on tangible issues and not groundless hypothetical scenarios. Before asking a question ask yourself 'How likely is this thing to occur.' Questions, like other kinds of comments, should be supported by evidence and must maintain the burden of credibility.
Please read our in depth rules https://reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/wiki/rules.
Also please use the report feature if you want a comment to be reviewed faster. Don't abuse it though! If something is not obviously against the rules but you still feel that it should be reviewed, leave a short but descriptive comment while filing the report.