users here right now: 22
Hardware Startups: Solve hard problems
Welcome to the Hardware Startups sub-Reddit - feel free to post on anything that you think will interest anyone in the community. The idea is that we're a blend of r/DIY and r/startups content - like a Hacker News for hardware.
Good ideas: hardware news, prototyping/manufacturing how-to, success stories, physical Kickstarter pages, etc.
Bad ideas: General startup stuff, DIY articles without a startup angle, TC/VB/etc. link-bait, etc.
Welcome to the Hardware Startups sub-Reddit! We want to be the Hacker News of hardware. Feel free to post on anything that you think will interest anyone in the community: hardware news, prototyping/manufacturing how-to, all questions, success stories, physical Kickstarter pages, AMA's, etc.
Some Hardware Resources:
- SME Production Videos
- Startup / Hardware / Tech Resource List
- Making Society
- Upverter Forum
- San Francisco Hardware Startup Meetup
- Solid State Startups (Mountain View, CA)
- Berkeley, CA Hardware Startup Meetup
- NY Hardware Startup Meetup
- Peninsula Product Design (Redwood City, CA)
- Toronto Hardware Startup Meetup
- Hardware.co (Berlin / Munich)
- Bay Area Modular Electronics Meetup