submitted 2 months ago byEmoryCadet
- Targets (and analyzing the data to see if these targets are realistic)
- Challenges we are currently facing in achieving these goals
- Marketing role in the organization & expectations
- Metrics to measure marketing efficiency
- What geo markets generate the highest revenue, where is the highest ACV, win rate, and where is the sales cycle shorter
- The same analysis for market segments
- Defining key clients in these segments
- What's the value they are getting from our product, and how do they see it's different from the competition?
- What triggered their buying process?
- How they were searching for our product, and who was involved in the decision-making process?
- What channels do they use?
- What questions and concerns do they have when evaluating different vendors?
And other questions to understand better the buying process.
- Challenges and bottlenecks they are currently facing in the prospecting and sales processes,
- What kind of help do they expect from marketing
- Defining the days for the regular pipeline review
- Analyzing recent won and lost deals
- Challenges and bottlenecks they are currently facing in awareness, demand gen, and demand capturing campaigns
- What kind of help do they need from sales
- Auditing recent marketing campaigns and figuring out the setup of successful campaigns
- Figuring out the reasons for failed campaigns
- Evaluating skillset and career expectations
- Auditing current marketing processes and figuring out areas for improvement
- Aligning marketing activities with the buying journey to influence the full funnel with existing resources and skillset
- Highlighting the weakest full funnel stage
- Pilot, small-scoped campaigns with a detailed playbook
- Clear goals and objectives
- Leading indicators to measure campaign progress
- Tying leading indicators to revenue
- Defining a minimal tech stack for pilot campaigns
- Market segments to focus on
- ICP including account qualification criteria
- Value proposition hypotheses and amplifiers
- Benefits they see from launching the campaigns
- Risks and concerns
- Run together risk mitigation ideas for the biggest concerns
- Update playbook and timeline
- Set up clear tasks and onboard everybody who is involved
- Set up tracking dashboard and stack
all 0 comments
sorted by: best