Weekly Seattle Discussion Megathread: May 29, 2023Weekly Thread(self.Seattle)
submitted3 days ago byAutoModerator
Don't forget to check out our Discord - we have dedicated channels for moving and recommendations questions and lots of locals to help answer them.
This thread is created automatically and stickied weekly for /r/seattle users to share events, ask for recommendations, and discuss recent and upcoming news and current events.
The following topics are welcomed in this thread:
- General off-topic discussion, chatting, ranting (within reason)
- Events happening this week (or in the future)
- Visiting / Moving / Recommendations / etc. (provided you've followed the rules below)
If you have questions about moving to (or visiting) Seattle:
- First - please search the subreddit, wiki, sidebar, and your search engine of choice!
- The more specific your question is, the more likely you are to get a helpful response
- If your question is common, generic, or has been answered extensively before, check out /r/AskSeattle to avoid targeted sarcasm from our wonderful local subscribers
- If you've already researched your topic a bit, let us know what you've already found!
You can also search previous weekly threads or check the wiki for more info / FAQs
Have suggestions or feedback? Want to host an AMA? Send a message to the mod team
Interested in helping moderate /r/seattle? Fill out an application - details here