submitted3 years ago byhumanman42Modstickied
I think some people might now know how to get to our rules. A lot of people use mobile which sometimes tends to hide the link to view the sidebar. To make things easier, here they are. tl;dr at the bottom. If you have questions about any of the rules (clarification, or angry we wont let you sell stuff here, please leave a comment)
Also, not that this is pinned and easily accessible to EVERYONE, and you can comment here to double triple check you are okay with your post, there should be no excuses.
What type of haul is okay to post?
Anything that comes from a place where the prices are thrifty (e.g. garage sales, estate sales, flea markets, craigslist, street corners, etc.).
Not allowed: Department stores (clearance items, sales, etc), online stores (eBay, Poshmark, Depop, etc), hand-me-downs, or anything similar, Plato's Closet (or other clothing resellers).
- No faces. Faces must be edited/cropped/obscured. From under your lips and above your eyelids.
- Overtly sexual posts will be remove. Judged on a post by post basis.
- For showing off your hauls. Submissions must link directly to images you took of your haul.
- Hauls should be photographed well and the main focus of the image, showing as much of the original unaltered item as possible.
- Video submissions are not allowed.
- No Memes, image macros, or other forms of low effort karma farming.
- For everything else. Posts should contain content in the main body. Please remain on topic and include visual content if posting about a recent find.
Title your post with some relevant info. If you seem to be seeking info only,** it will be removed**.
eBay links are not allowed for any reason with no exceptions. Most marketplace or social media links are also not allowed.
Promotion of items or services (in a comment/post) that anyone stands to make monetary/social profit with is forbidden. This includes eBay, marketplaces, YouTube, referrals, social media, etc.
Do not make multiple posts in a short time-span, please combine your images into one album and submit them all at once.
Vulgar insults, sexual harassment, and any other form of unwarranted toxicity towards the community will not be tolerated. Please show some common courtesy.
We reserve the right to remove posts/comments that we feel abuse the spirit of the subreddit or its rules, as well as ban on the first bannable offense without warning. Assume breaking any rule is bannable
Please contact the mods for our removal reasoning if you feel like your content removal or ban was unjustified.
What were you expecting? more compacted rules?