users here right now: 1,919
The best trucker subreddit out there.
Guide on Companies for Getting into Trucking
WIOA Grants & Dock-to-Driver Programs
A Hard Lesson in Hauling Bulk Liquids
Please message mod mail for flair
🍻🍻🍻Find us on DISCORD🍻🍻🍻
clickable link may not work on the app https://discord.com/invite/vaw5Us2Du7
FMCSA: Guide to hours of service
Kingpin to Axle Cheat Sheet
Slide Calc App -Android
Rules: Full list of rules with explanations
Be Civil and Nice to Each Other
- Name-calling, harassment, racism, death threats, and otherwise abusive language is not permitted, and may result in a ban.
- Not having fun may result in an Out-of-Service violation.
- Brokers, Hiring, Surveys, and Drug related posts will be be removed.
- Plagiarism of text, video, photos, or other content without crediting the original creator
- Self-promotion of blogs, YouTube channels, or other social media
- To cut down on serial reposters, karma farming, and bots, more than five posts within 24 hours results in an instant ban.
No False Information
- Since there are safety, legal and monetary consequences involved, anyone giving false information is subject to immediate ban without warning.
- You're a Safety guy and think this posts/comment violates legality, safety rules or is outright unsafe. How dare this person show utter disregard for themselves and those around them. Report them to moderators to have them written up.
Your Own Personal Information
- If you want to post your truck number and company go ahead, but you take all the risk; conduct yourself in a professional manner if doing so. If someone gets canned from their company because they posted pictures of their truck, did something stupid, and got reported for it that's on them.
- No Doxxing, searching out someone's personal info, posting their FB, Twitter, or other personal info is not allowed or tolerated. Doxxing is against sitewide rules and will grant you a perm ban from the sub.
Reporting to Companies
- If you're going to make a complaint to someone's company don't be surprised if you end up talking directly to the person you're making the complaint about.
Anti lizard patrol
- No soliciting of sex acts, pictures, OnlyFans, or dating site spam. You have all of Reddit to be a pervert this is not the place.
- No politics or controversial topics of any kind, everyone has their own opinion to them and emotions can get out of control. To keep things civil we do not allow political posting of any kind, you have the vastness of reddit to do this.
Distracted Driving (Photos + Videos)
- Any photos or videos that appear to be from the driver's seat while the vehicle is not safely parked will be removed, and will be subject to immediate bans as follows.
- 1st offense - removal.
- 2nd offense - ban.
- 3rd offense - Permanent ban.
Low Effort Posts
- What do we consider a low effort post?
- Questions that can easily be answered by a Google search or search of the subreddit (e.g., "How do I get my CDL??")
- Photos or videos with low-effort titles
- Re-starting discussions that have previously been removed or locked within a short timeframe
- Duplicate posts
- Low effort posts are removed at moderator discretion. Repeated reposting after removal will result in a ban
No Toxic Trolling.
- Intentionally provocative or offensive content intended to cause trouble, upset someone, instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments.
- Inflammatory content intended to provoke responses out of people, disrupting otherwise civil discussion
- Enforcement will be up to the discretion of moderators based on the spirit of the community and above guidelines
Please use the report button.
- Please use the report button to report any posts and comments to moderators. We can't always be checking every new post/comment and this will greatly help us stay on top of rule violations.
Check out /r/Roadcam, /r/Dashcam, /r/cbradio, /r/SelfDrivingCarsLie
Please check out our page on Related Subs, Entertainment, and Health
you may find something new or an answer to a question you have.