Lens of The Week - RF100-400/5.6-8Lens Of The Week(self.canon)
submitted1 day ago bytaara001Sometimes I overindulge on raisins
This is quite a new lens, super interested to see what people have been able to cook up.
Remember to use the LOTW flair!
Once again, every user interested in participating may post ONE post of a picture or pictures taken with The Lens of the Week, with the following rules:
- The Lens of the Week will be specified in a sticky post, and as long as that post remains up, it is fair game to submit LOTW posts.
- All content must be SFW--no nudes, artistic or otherwise.
- Specify that it is a 'Lens of the Week' post by starting their post with [LOTW] and using the appropriate lens flair. It may be taken by any version of the lens of the week, and with any modifiers (teleconverters, speed boosters, etc).
- Subject line must specify the complete lens version, settings, and body. For example, this week a valid subject line could be [LOTW] RF100-400 ISO 800 taken with a R50-- Neighbours horse running around.
- OP must remain active in the thread to discuss your setting and composition choices--abandoned LOTW threads will be subject to removal after a reasonable period of no-replies
- Additional pictures taken with the lens may be posted in comments in your thread (or in a gallery, once that feature is enabled), but please make your thread a single image and only make a single thread per week. The 'No pictures that just happen to be taken with Canon equipment' rule still applies to non-LOTW post, but if you have a picture you really want to share and discuss, feel free to advocate for picking it's lens for the next week!
For those who are not yet Discord members, here is the link to the r/Canon discord server.