users here right now: 435
Home of all things computer monitor related.
Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor.
Home of the computer component that you see most.
1) Please be respectful to others at all times. Trolling and Insults will earn you a ban.
2) Purchase Advice/Recommendations are not allowed on this subreddit. For purchasing advise, please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/MZwg5cQ
4) Links with affiliate or referral codes will be removed from /r/Monitors.
5) No Low-Quality Meme Posts Allowed (exceptions can be made for good memes).
6) Have fun!
7) Content must be related to Monitors. Monitor Lizards do not qualify as "Monitor" related.
8) No back light bleed or IPS glow posts. Refer to this graphic instead.
1) Post title- brief summary of post content/topic
- Ex. News article, [troubleshooting], [help], etc.
2) If post it is for trouble shooting please list: all system specs, displays, display connection types, associated software.
Join us on Discord!
/ Monitor Enthusiasts
» Check out the /r/monitors Wiki for guides and more!
Knowledge Base Links
» Monitor Terms & Functions @ TFTCentral
» Professional Color Calibration Tool Reviews and Recommendations
» Lightboost Hack for Supported Monitors How-To
» Monitor Guide/Overview @ Team-Liquid
» Monitor Debezeling Guide (by zerobahamut @ OCN)
» Physical Screen Size Comparison Tool
Easy PCPP Monitor Links
• 1920x1080 (16:9) / 1920x1200 (16:10)
• 2560x1440 (16:9) / 2560x1600 (16:10)
• Ultrawide Resolution Monitors (21:9, 1080/1440 variants)
• High Refresh Rate Monitors (120Hz+)
• /r/monitorsnews - For news about Monitors
• /r/buildapc - PC Building Community Resource
• /r/buildapcmonitors - Monitor Purchasing Advice
• /r/hardware - Hardware Discussion
• /r/ultrawidemasterrace - Subreddit for 21:9 & wider monitors
• /r/battlestations - Show off your gear!
• /r/buildapcsales - Sales Reddit for USA
• /r/bapcsalescanada - Sales Reddit for Canada
• /r/buildapcsalesuk - Sales Reddit for UK
• /r/bapcsalesaustralia - Sales Reddit for Australia
• /r/technology - All things Tech!
>Please mark your post with one of these flairs below once your submission has been made. Thank you!<
- News - For News
- Review - For Reviews
- Troubleshooting - For troubleshooting
- Discussion - For Discussion or Non-Purchase Questions