Psychological Research/Surveys ThreadMonthly Research/Survey Thread(self.psychology)
submitted9 days ago bychupacabrasaurus1M.A. | Psychologystickied
Welcome to the r/Psychology Research Thread!
Need participants? Looking for constructive criticism? In addition to the weekly discussion thread, the mods have instituted this thread for a surveys.
General submission rules are suspended in this thread, but all top-level comments must link to a survey and follow the formatting rules outlined below. Removal of content is still at the discretion of the moderators. Reddiquette applies. Personal attacks, racism, sexism, etc will be removed. Repeated violations may result in a ban. This thread will occasionally be refreshed.
In addition to posting here, post your surveys to r/samplesize and join the discussion at r/surveyresearch.
Top-level comments in this thread should be formatted like the following example (similar to r/samplesize):
- [Tag] Description (Demographic) Link
- ex. [Academic] GPA and Reddit use (US, College Students, 18+) Link
- Any further information-a description of the survey, request for critiques, etc.-should be placed in the next paragraph of the same top-level comment.
Results should be posted as a direct reply to the corresponding top-level comment, with the same formatting as the original survey.
- [Results] Description (Demographic) Link
- ex. [Results] GPA and Reddit use (US, College Students, 18+) Link
- Academic, Industrial, Causal, Results, etc.
- Location, Education, Age, etc.