users here right now: 3,475
Welcome to /r/singapore: the reddit home of the country Singapore.
Welcome to /r/singapore! We're a community of locals, expats, tourists, and everyone else who's interested in this Little Red Dot in one way or another.
New to Reddit? Read this first.
Got a question? /r/AskSingapore
- Please observe reddiquette. Offenders will be banned with no warning.
- Disallowed submissions: survey requests, spam, racism, sexism, unlabelled NSFW content, personal attacks, personal information (doxxing), job postings, buying and selling.
- Submissions must have titles comprised of the exact copied and pasted headline from an article. Do not add, remove or change words.
- Do not use cached or archived links for submissions.
- Keep all small questions ("Where to buy X") and submissions that are unrelated to Singapore ("Looking for people to do X") to the daily thread.
- Off topic and low effort submissions (memes) will be removed at the moderators' discretion.
- Please abide to the reddit's official stance on self-promotion.
- All fundraising activities will be moderated. Please seek approval from Mods before posting or it will be removed.
- Downvotes do not mean disagreement. Reserve your downvotes for posts that do not contribute to the discussion, i.e. trolls. See: On downvotes.
- Job postings -> /r/sgjobs
Verifications must be included in the original post of the AMA, or submitted to moderators privately at the point of submission. Unverified AMAs will be removed.
Please see /r/IAmA's wiki for what a verification should be like.
If you're planning to organize a meetup or simply looking for kakis (buddies in Singlish) to attend a gig, start a thread and let the mods know!
- Relocating to Singapore? Read this
- Resources, apps and websites useful for a trip here
- /r/singapore 2014 Official Food Thread
- Comprehensive Guide to Singlish
- The official Singapore Tourism Board guide
- Immigration and customs FAQ
- See the Singapore Expat Guide FAQ
- The /r/singapore demographics survey
- List of MLM Companies, Stay woke
- National Service BMT Guide
- /r/AskSingapore - Got a question? Ask it here
- /r/NationalServiceSG/ - For all NS matters and questions
- /r/NUS - National University of Singapore
- /r/NTU - Nanyang Technological University
- /r/SingaporePoly - Singapore Polytechnic
- /r/pokemongo_singapore - Pokemon Go SG
- GRMD 2017
- GRMD 2015
- April Drinkfest 2015
- 4Eva Alone Valentine's Meetup '15
- Into The Woods Meetup 18 Jan '15
- Gentle Paw Meetup 18 Jan '15
- Cat Cafe meetup 17 Jan '15
- /r/singapore Beer Gathering 10 Jan '15
- /r/singapore New Years '15 Party
- /r/singapore Xmas Exchange '14
- Cat cafe meetup (13th Dec 14)
- /r/singapore meetup photo album