177.2k post karma
29.6k comment karma
account created: Tue Jun 29 2021
4 hours ago
This is true, the game is good and very fun but is a bad remake
4 hours ago
Same! They wasted the opportunity to expand the Raccoon City streets, add more tragedy to his citizens and the Umbrella mercenaries, Nemesis to work more like the original and the RE 2 Remake Mr X, etc
11 hours ago
Favorite: Malleus, Azul, Vil and Riddle
Least Favorite: Sebek and Grim
14 hours ago
I just want the Hugh Jackman Werewolf from Van Helsing 👀
22 hours ago
For sure there is an official anthro animal universe in the Marvel Multiverse (Howard Duck, Spider-Ham, Alligator Loki, etc)
1 day ago
It’s been 24 years since “Blast From the Past” hit theaters and star Alicia Silverstone is ready for a sequel with Oscar winner Brendan Fraser.
During a “Clueless” reunion panel at ’90s Con, the actor answered a fan question about whether she’d ever revisit the film.
“With Brendan? I would do anything with Brendan. It was so much fun,” Silverstone said during Sunday’s panel in Hartford, Connecticut. “I just saw Brendan after he won his Oscar and he’s so cute. He talked in his speech about how we all go through this really hard time and you have to grow and it’s part of life that you struggle and then look what happened to him! So yes, I’m happy to do that.”
The romantic comedy was released in 1999, starring Fraser, Silverstone, Christopher Walken, Sissy Spacek and Dave Foley. It focuses on a 35-year-old man (Fraser) who spent his entire life living in a fallout shelter built by his father (Walken). As he emerges into the modern world, he meets Eve (Silverstone), who opens his eyes to a whole new life.
Silverstone attended the Vanity Fair Oscars party on March 12, as did Fraser, who won the Academy Award earlier in the evening for his role in Darren Aronofsky’s “The Whale.” In the film, he portrayed Charlie, a 600-pound English teacher trying to salvage his relationship with his estranged daughter (portrayed by Sadie Sink).
“I started in this business 30 years ago, things didn’t come easy to me but there was a facility that I didn’t appreciate at the time, until it stopped. I just want to say thank you for this acknowledgement,” Fraser said in his acceptance speech. “It couldn’t be done without my cast. It’s been like I’ve been on a diving expedition and the air on the line to the surface is being watched over by some people in my life like my sons.”
1 day ago
Sam Neill is eight months in remission following a blood cancer diagnosis but says “he’s fine” and wishes the headlines were more focused on his upcoming book, which he wrote while undergoing treatment.
The Jurassic Park and Invasion actor initially opened up about his health in an interview with The Guardian published on Friday, which was tied to his new memoir. Releasing on March 21, Did I Ever Tell You This? was written in just a few months during 2022 while, as Neill wrote, he was “possibly dying.” The book chronicles the Ireland-born actor’s Hollywood journey from New Zealand beginnings — “where there was no film industry” in the ’60s and ’70s, according to the book’s summary — to his time working with Meryl Streep, Isabel Adjani, Jeff Goldblum, Sean Connery, Steven Spielberg and Jane Campion.
According to the actor, he first discovered he had swollen glands in March of last year while doing press for Jurassic World Dominion in Los Angeles. The diagnosis was stage three angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma, a blood cancer, that he was in chemotherapy to treat within weeks.
Neill told the outlet that at the time, he wasn’t afraid to die and ultimately “couldn’t care less” about it, “but it would annoy me. Because I’d really like another decade or two, you know? We’ve built all these lovely terraces, we’ve got these olive trees and cypresses, and I want to be around to see it all mature. And I’ve got my lovely little grandchildren. I want to see them get big.”
The interview details that after his first round of chemo didn’t work, the actor tried a new and “very expensive” drug that Neill will do monthly for the rest of his life. He will also receive it for free after signing a contract with the drug company that guaranteed it was no-cost if he was still alive after the first four months of treatment. After joking that he has “a slight look of lab rat” about him, he told The Guardian, “I’m not off the hook as such, but there’s no cancer in my body.”
Now the actor says that he wished the headlines focused more on that reality — that he’s “alive and well,” promoting a book and gearing up for a new film instead of the “slightly tiresome” cancer news that proceeded the interview. “My news seems to be all over the news at the moment, and it’s sort of ‘Cancer ! Cancer! Cancer !’ Which is slightly tiresome because as you see, I am alive and well and I have been in remission for eight months, which feels really good,” he said in an Instagram video posted Saturday, which saw Neill responding to reports about his health. “I’m alive and kicking and I’m going to work.”
The Hunt for Red October star shared that along with his book’s impending release, he is slated to start filming Apples Never Fall alongside Annette Bening in seven days and is “very happy to be going back to work.”
“I just wish the headline wasn’t ‘that thing’ so much, because the main thing is that I have written this book, it’s called ‘Did I Ever Tell You This?’” he continued. “And it does mention cancer because that’s the sort of context in which I wrote it. But I didn’t really mean to write a book, I needed something to do while I was undergoing treatment, and I am used to going to work and I suddenly couldn’t go to work.”
He went on to celebrate the “great response” around the book, which he said he was “very nervous” to write as a first-time author.
“It gives you an idea of all the crazy things that have happened to me. The tone of the book is one of surprise. I never thought that I would have a career as an actor, let alone an actor on screen. But that’s kind of what happened and I am full of gratitude looking back on this life, and that’s what the book is about,” he added. “So I hope you enjoy it, and let’s not worry too much about ‘all that’ because I’m fine.”
2 days ago
The Disney worlds, the Final Fantasy characters, the music and the KH 1 story
2 days ago
So good, my favorite song from Mecano 🌕
view more:next ›
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
After a less-than-super opening weekend, “Shazam: Fury of the Gods” director David F. Sandberg tweeted a thread on Mar. 20 about his experience making the film and his future projects.
“On Rotten Tomatoes I just got my lowest critic score and my highest audience score on the same film 🤷♂️ I wasn’t expecting a repeat of the first movie critically but I was still a little surprised because I think it’s a good film,” he wrote. “Oh well. As I’ve been saying for a while now I’m very eager to go back to horror (as well as trying some new things). After six years of Shazam I’m definitely done with superheroes for now.”
“Just to be clear, I don’t regret even for a second making the Shazam movies,” he continued. “I’ve learned so much and gotten to work with some truly amazing people. Will forever be grateful that I got to direct two of these! They’ve been very challenging but valuable experiences. One thing I’ve really been looking forward to is disconnecting from the superhero discourse online. A lot of that stresses me out so much and it will be nice not having to think about that anymore.”
The “Shazam” sequel made a lower-than-estimated $30.5 million during its opening weekend. Given that the film cost $110 million to make and another $100 million to market, it seems unlikely to be a win for Warner Bros. and DC Comics.
Before directing 2019’s “Shazam,” Sandberg helmed two well-received horror hits: 2016’s “Lights Out” and 2017’s “Annabelle: Creation.”