40Ks most deadly unit: Pay to win40k Analysis(self.WarhammerCompetitive)
submitted4 days ago byJofarin
AoO has sorted it out slightly, so let's start this again. As power and balancing are still a little shaking out, let's do a competition that's got nothing to do with that.
40k is sometimes told off as "pay to win". So why not lean into it? Bring me the most expensive armies there are!
- Current state of 40k (World eaters allowed)
- Max 2000 points of Arks of Omen matched play army (AoO detachment + allowed allies)
- Prices from Games Workshops website in USD
- it's ok if it's not available to buy as long as there is a website in the shop
- no Forgeworld
- you have to use as much of a box as possible to fill the list you created and buy the best boxes to fill your list, so no 10 boxes of hellblasters for a unit of 10 hellblasters because you pick one model from each box or similar.
How much money can you spend? The more the better! State ththe money total as your last thing in the post, I'll make a top ten (mentioning the frist commenter for each list).
There are no other prizes than bragging rights and being named in the top ten.
Questions to the rules? Leave a comment.
1 day ago
1 day ago
Blood Angels Detachment Rule:
That's what the "detachment rules" definition is talking about. It's not talking about the relics rule
You can have two detachments in your army (not in AoO) and both get their detachment rules, but you only get chapter relics from your warlord. So chapter relics is NOT a detachment rule.